legosforrealmen

 

Monday, February 06, 2006

hotel

image hosting by ImageVenue.comThis is the hotel I made a couple of weekends ago.
The back of the building is solid brick.

I don't have a lot of shutters so, that's why some of the windows don't have any.







image hosting by ImageVenue.com This is the lobby area. I have a reception desk, an area to sit and
have some coffee.

There is a telephone near the desk.

I also made a little information rack.









image hosting by imagevenue.com

This is the covered enterance where someone can pull up and not
get wet if it rains.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Main Menu

My other blog
My wife's craft blog
My wife's other blog
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Links

Lego Kit Instructions
Legos Website
Lego Fan Website
Lego Directory
Ebay

Description

Creating lego buildings. This is a challenge for me to build 52 lego buildings/kits in the entire year.

Archives

January 2006 February 2006 March 2006

Powered By