legosforrealmen

 

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I need bricks

With all the projects I've been making lately my supply of bricks is quickly depleting. I don't have enough plates that I can use as roofs, so some of my structures are going to have an open feeling.

The lego catalog doesn't sell what I need. The only way I'll get some more bricks is if I buy a bucket at Wal-Mart which is cheaper than buying the stuff in the catalog.

When yard sale season comes around I just have to bite the bullet and pay what the person wants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Main Menu

My other blog
My wife's craft blog
My wife's other blog
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Links

Lego Kit Instructions
Legos Website
Lego Fan Website
Lego Directory
Ebay

Description

Creating lego buildings. This is a challenge for me to build 52 lego buildings/kits in the entire year.

Archives

January 2006 February 2006 March 2006

Powered By