legosforrealmen

 

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Hotel/Observation Tower

On Sunday I had created a two story hotel. This idea came from the old Main Street set, which had a hotel on it but it was small. Inside I have a reception desk, a information area, there is also a couple of seats around a coffee machine. I also found a tree to put inside the lobby.

I'll post some picutes of the hotel as soon as the camera gets downloaded again.

Also on Sunday I started to make an observation tower. The first design didn't come out very well, so I took it apart today and tried again. Well I still don't have a clue on how it should look. The way it's built at the moment is the layers keep going in a row all the way up. Towards the top I have 2 levels where a person can look out from.

I don't have any pictures of the tower just yet, but I'll take some before recreating it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Main Menu

My other blog
My wife's craft blog
My wife's other blog
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Links

Lego Kit Instructions
Legos Website
Lego Fan Website
Lego Directory
Ebay

Description

Creating lego buildings. This is a challenge for me to build 52 lego buildings/kits in the entire year.

Archives

January 2006 February 2006 March 2006

Powered By