legosforrealmen

 

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Apartment Building

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us This is my second completed project for the year. On the first level I have 3 apartments ( 1 meduim size and two small). Then on the top there is one large apartment with a patio.





Free Image Hosting at <a href= These are the stairs I built to get up to the upper apartment.

The stairs are built open, so that people can walk underneath.







Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


The rear of the building.





Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
This is the patio area for the upper apartment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Main Menu

My other blog
My wife's craft blog
My wife's other blog
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Links

Lego Kit Instructions
Legos Website
Lego Fan Website
Lego Directory
Ebay

Description

Creating lego buildings. This is a challenge for me to build 52 lego buildings/kits in the entire year.

Archives

January 2006 February 2006 March 2006

Powered By